Life chats: Starting university

by - October 18, 2016

Hii everyone

I'm writing this on end of week two of university.







All my life I known that I want to go on university/college and also known that I'm going to be kinder garden teacher and have my kinder garden. I had dreams and wanted to be that more then everything until my finales came. I didn't do my best and didn't manage to get in, so I went in completely different direction and started University of Philosophy, department of Polytechnic.

Two weeks ago I was super nervous and excited for what's coming, having no clue that it's going to be very hard and  thing I was most scared was how I'm going to be alone and will not be able to find my way in uni and new surrounding. I don't need to tell you that I become friends with all of girls in class ( here are 7 of us) by end of our 30 minutes intro.

Coming in uni that has nothing to do with my high school education is very hard and very scary, not knowing single word your teacher is saying and not being able to pick it up as fast as everyone else. By the end of week one I wanted to transfer, that's how hard I've found my lecturers to be.
I know it's been only two weeks and that there are 3 years more to go, but it very raw feeling to have studying obligation and exams and seminars after 2 year break, now I knew it's not going to piece of cake but I also thought that I will be struggling with it after only few classes.

I don''t want to scare anyone as there are so many positive sides of starting a uni such as making new friends,getting more education and having many lifestyle benefits & I had luck to have such lovely and positive group of people in my year that makes days easier.

Right now I'm still very anxious and nervous and bit overwhelmed but it's less then when it all started and before my big panic from few days ago and will become better with time.

If you have any tips, advices or would share you experience please let me know, cause I would love any help possible.

XoXo Ivana



You May Also Like

0 comments