Mirror ootd in Shop

by - February 09, 2016

Hii everyone

Finally I'm doing a fashion post and I'm very happy that it is.


I decided that this year I'll do more of quick and easy #ootd posts just to show you all what kind of style and clothes I like and what I'm actually wearing. Like instagram photo just in blog form with more photos.

This #ootd was taken in empty H&M shop here in Rijeka, so being stupid me I decided the best way to enjoy empty shop was by taking bunch of photos in changing room for my blog. By the time I tried my dress and went out to take selfies on other mirrors in the shop the staff came up so I gave up. Hope you enjoy anyway in my little adventure



black pants                       flannel shirt                            anchor shirt (similar)









 What's the weirdest place you took #ootd photo or selfie?!
Let me know in comments

XoXo Ivana



You May Also Like

0 comments