2015 Look Back

by - January 01, 2016

Hii everyone




And HAPPY 2016!!!
Still can't believe that's 2016 already, time goes so fast and sometimes I have feeling that I'm going to wake up and still be 12 years old

I thought to make little look back on 2015 before I start writing all thing fashion and beauty.

2015 was a year of many amazing, new and cool experience for me, things like my prom, graduation from high school and my first ever "job" have marked on good side. I have created many memories with amazing people and meet few new friends and kept my good old ones next to me.  
On other hand year was filled with tears, disappointments, sorrow and has left hearts broken and by december I just wanted to end.

Being optimistic and positive like I am, there is one amazing and cool thing that has marked 2015 and that is this. This blog. I created "It's Ivana" on January 8 and started this little journey. Ar first I didn't write much but I kind of made up for that in past few months. I joined blogging world way back in 2008 and it amaze me how much has all changed.
For this year I want to write more then ever, I want do and create things I love and am passion about and to make ever post as original and mine, I want to all you to become part of this. 

To you all out there in world, this is my dream and something I've been passionate about for the past 7 years and I just want you all to know that all doe 2015 wasn't my year I'm going to make it up for that in this one. I want to you all healthy and happiness, to travel, laugh, explore, party and read more, to meet new people and places, wish you less tears and negativity.

If you have a dream follow it, I promise it will be the best decision in your life.

Let's make it count. HAPPY 2016 EVERYONE 


XoXo Ivana

You May Also Like

0 comments