What I Ate In a Day

by - December 09, 2015

Hii everyone

Today I'm doing my first ever "What I ate in a Day" type of post, where I basically show you what I've been eating in that one day.

Breakfast
Today I had little rush for breakfast cause I was rushing at my driving lesions so I quickly made myself some  raw hot chocolate and then my dad bought me a cheese strudel. I was planning to take photo of whole strudel but I kind of forgot, hope you don't mind it like this, half eaten ;)


Lunch+Desert
I come home around 11.30am so it wasn't lunch time so a manage to do some admin work and have a little walk with my dogie, buy the time I come home I was really hunger and I dig into to rice and pork ragout. Ragout is a Franch dish, it's finely chopped meat (any kind that you like) with peas and I really love it. I had few pieces of chocolate with chocolate bonbons for desert.




Dinner
 For dinner I really didn't feel like making anything fancy or eating leftovers from lunch, I'm in some weird state right now. I feel dizzy and blown up, have no idea why but I hope it will pass soon cause it's making me uncomfortably. Anyway I had some plain yogurt and honey on bread that I put in stove to make it crispy.


 

And that's it right now I making some fruit tea and catching on vlogmas and blogmas from past few days. Hope you had a lovely day and let me know what's your favorite naughty snack

XoXo Ivana

You May Also Like

0 comments