Manhattan Supreme Lash I Review

by - October 26, 2015

Hii everyone


I finally have a beauty post for you all, and it's a review of probably my all time favorite mascara.
Manhattan Supreme Lash is mascara I bought cause I had 15% discount on her and need it new mascara cause my NYX one was getting dry,




Gold packing is on my opinion giving away whats inside. Mascara gives you length, volume and with argan oil is making sure your lashes are take care off.

I have very sensitive eyes, and loads of other mascaras I try out left my eyes i tears and redness after few hours of wearing, which isn't case with Supreme Lash, and also for someone how usually dosen't wear eye make up it's great that it makes my eyes pop and look like I actually have put effort to it.

If you are on look for new mascara or just want to try something new I highly recommend Manhattan Supreme Lash, which is totally budget friendly.

PS. There is comparison photo down, where I out mascara on just one eye to show you her magic ;)









Have a beautiful Monday and let me now what is your favorite mascara ;)

XoXo Ivana







You May Also Like

0 comments