Garnier BB Cream I Review

by - September 04, 2015

Hii everyone

Although I love to have my no make up time, sometimes if I go somewhere I love to cover all of my skin imperfections and breakouts, so BB cream sounded like perfect thing to buy.


Everyone told me to get the Garnier one cause of the good but still light cover. The shade I took is Light/Claire cause I do have ten so there is no need to go extra dark. I've used this for past 2 months and honestly love it. It's so easy to use, it gives me perfect amount of cover and I feel like my skin can breath. Also on positive side, and I don't know if this from using this or my everyday skincare but my breakdowns are cut off. In the moment I do have a massive one but that's thanks to job stress, but other then this I had spots free summer.

 I apply this with my fingers simply cause it it blends more natural. The finish result is natural glowing skin ( used the word natural way too many times ^^)

The price is on drugstore base so if your looking for something light before coming back to heavy foundation give this a try.

Here are some pictures with make up free skin




And this is where I put Garnier BB cream.





              What is your favorite beauty item this summer?!

                                                               XoXo Ivana

You May Also Like

0 comments